Are you ready for a unique criminal vibe? Because Cash Bandits 2 is right here, and this slot’s going to steal your heart. Launched in 2017, this sequel for Cash Bandits is packed with simple but entertaining visuals and a lot of ways to win. Both slots are inspired by the outlaw actions, precisely bank robbing. Both of them have 25 lines and 5 reels.
As long as it’s Cash Bandits 2 review, we will talk about the sequel. Its maximum limits are lower (6.25 instead of 125 in the first version) but it comes with a few enhancements. For example, wilds can reward you with 5,000 coins instead of 2,500. And there are five vaults that reward you with a few hundreds of spins and great multipliers.
All in all, the second version is better in terms of payouts and, surely, graphics. If you want to join a gang of virtual robbers, pick this slot. And we will explain it in detail.
Detailed Review of Cash Bandits 2
The whole idea of this progressive slot is to earn a lot of coins through robbery. Thus, everything in the design is about heist and robbery. You can find Banknotes and Gold Bars around the frame, a famous Yellow-black Barricade Tape, and various topical symbols like Cops, Donuts, Banks, and so on. Needless to say, the atmosphere is full of adventure spirit.
To get familiar with the game, let’s move through the interface elements quickly:
- Speed – tune the spinning speed here, three modes are available.
- Lines – choose the lines, from 1 to 25.
- Win – this one is static, you can check the amount won here.
- Bet – select your bet using arrows, from 0.01 to 6.25 coins in total.
- Autoplay – automate the game, from 5 to 1,000 spins.
- Spin – your main key, hit it to start gambling.
- Help & Rules – check the symbols, paylines, and other rules in this guide.
- Options – set autoplay and general preferences using this menu.
Also, you should know the gameplay features. Cash Bandits 2 offers a general spin mode plus a unique bonus game that allows you to break safes to earn extras like spins. At the end of each game, you can win one progressive: a minor one or a major one. The big one can exceed $10,000 but average sums are around $2,000.
A quick look at the slot
|Game type:||Video slot; progressive jackpot|
|Software:||RTG (Real Time Gaming)|
|Bonus features:||190 spins plus 17x multiplier|
Cops or Bandits: Who Pay More Cash?
Well, let’s meet our criminal heroes and their adversaries. In total, Cash Bandits 2 slot review shows that the game has six general symbols plus one wild and one scatter. Look at them and remember the potential payouts. All numbers are available in the Help section, surely:
- Logo (wild): a grouped symbol that can substitute any other icon except our brave robber. Wilds generate from 10 to 5,000 coins, and it’s the highest cash prize.
- Robber (scatter): a special icon that generates from 2 to 50 coins multiplied by your bet size. As well, any three scatters launch a bonus game for you.
- Cop: generates from 5 to 2,000 coins.
- Cashier: generates from 5 to 1,500 coins.
- Bank Teller: generates from 3 to 1,000 coins.
- Key and Police Badge: generates from 10 to 600 coins.
- Wanted, Alarm, and Money: generates from 5 to 250 coins.
- Donut, Handcuffs, and Money: generates from 5 to 100 coins.
Hence, the largest prize from one symbol is 5,000. And the maximum win overall is 50,000x your bet per one line. But don’t forget that there are multipliers and jackpots that can boost your winnings!
Crack the Safe – Multiply the Wins
So-o, you definitely know where banks hide money. And your virtual robbers can get there if the team counts at least three of them. Get three scatters in any place, and this extra feature will launch. It’s a unique game screen with FIVE SAFES that you can CRACK to get cool bonuses: spins and winning multipliers.
To win here, you will need all your intuition. There are five safes with digit code locks that require from one to five digits guessed. You can choose digits using the classic mobile phone pad with numbers from 0 to 9. One guessed digit can fill one or more spaces for each lock so there are possible chances to guess everything with one number only!
Overall, you will have five, six, or eight tries. This number depends on the number of scatters that triggered this feature. The prizes are as follows:
- Upon entry: 5 spins and 2x.
- 1-digit safe: 5 spins and 1x.
- 2-digit safe: 10 spins and 2x.
- 3-digit safe: 20 spins and 3x.
- 4-digit safe: 50 spins and 4x.
- 5-digit safe: 100 spins and 5x.
All prizes sum up if you can open more than one safe. After all tries, extra rounds will begin. Any re-trigger of the vault feature will add 5 more free spins to this run. Finally, you will get all the winnings multiplied. In conclusion, if you want to open all the cases, rely on your intuition. And pray to get all eight tries to increase chances.
Why Should You Play Cash Bandits 2 in GW Casino?
Summing up, we should admit that Cash Bandits 2 is a great sequel. If you love the original slot, you should try this one because it’s better by all means. Despite it has pretty average RTP and not the highest number of lines, it can generate substantial winnings thanks to the entertaining bonus round and random jackpots. It’s true that many modern slots offer better graphics and sounds but if you need the gameplay only, this one is a viable choice on GW online casino site.
Where can I get Cash Bandits 2 bonus codes?
Generally, different casinos offer different bonuses, including ones suitable for this particular slot. You can check the AU$1,000 deposit bonus from GW Casino site, for sure. But Cash Bandits 2 itself doesn’t support extra codes that you can enter via the game screen.
How do I know that GW online casino is reliable?
To ensure the safety of this slot and the chosen casino, you should check core documents. We suggest focusing on licenses (Curacao license shows that GW gambling platform is legal and regulated) and RNG certificates (it shows that the casino games, slots in particular, aren’t rigged).
Are there cases Cash Bandits 2 cheats?
As long as this slot relies on RNG software, we don’t think that it’s possible to use cheats. Some people may try hacking this game programmatically but you should remember that it’s illegal and can be penalized severely.