GW Casino can boast of being a part of the Deckmedia Group that has a sign of AGD (Affiliate Guard Dog). This gambling house does know what the gambling pleasure is and has everything needed for your hazardous gameplay and enjoyable gaming experience. Being a multi-software operator, the casino has an impressive game selection and provides you with lucrative bonus promotions to try them all.
And what do you think about earning money on that? That’s quite possible in case you join the program and become a partner of the group. On this page, you will get some insights about what you need to do and what you gain when co-working with Deckmedia.
Why Deckmedia Affiliates?
Just imagine the scope of earning opportunities, considering the fact that in 2019 the total sum wagered at online casinos reached 12+ billion US dollars. And the figure is predicted to grow in the next few years. That’s unbelievable! Here are a few weighty reasons to join the program:
- Deckmedia offers an up to 45% commission on the web traffic;
- You’ll get legal access to the US gambling market and American customers are also welcome to participate;
- Reliable online operator support.
However, all that is reachable only after you register an account and become an affiliate. If this list is not enough for you to make the final decision, then let’s elaborate on the main features and fees offered by Deckmedia.
Main Program Features
All the necessary tools, features, solutions are provided to the members. Yes, no need to search for something to get started, just come and use all you need. Thus, joining the program, you’ll get:
- The impressive choice of casino games designed by the leading developers in all the formats: Desktop (Instant and Download) and Mobile;
- 30% is an opening commission for members;
- get an extra 5% for each successful refer to join this program;
- Professional support 24/7;
- Negative balances won’t be carried over;
- No bundling;
- Accurate data along with real-time statistics;
- Affiliates receive detailed reports about a website and player traffic;
- All the marketing tools and materials are on offer;
- Regular monthly payments (at least $50);
- Affiliates receive fees no later than the 15th of a month.
What about the 30-45% lifetime commission? You’ll earn with the program and receive the flat rate commission of Net Profit and earn Advertising Revenue predicated on the Casino Net Revenue. Besides that, affiliates receive the 5% commission for referring other webmasters. It’s strongly recommended to visit the official Deckmedia site for all the details.
Not only the monthly revenue but exclusive deals are the strong feature of Deckmedia. Top CPA and hybrid deals are on offer. Seeing is believing. Learn all the perks awarded by the program to make sure that it’s a generous and worthy one.
24/7 Support for Affiliates
Another strong feature of the program is the Support Service for all the affiliates that is available 24/7. Thus, you can get help and/or clarify any aspects, get the required info in a moment by referring to the employees of the Help Center. The operators will respond to your query immediately via the Skype chat as well as answer your questions via email. Also, you’re offered to fill in the quick form. It’s up to you to choose the way.
What Is the Affiliate Guard Dog?
Deckmedia is one of the programs that has been approved by AGD. Affiliate Guard Dog is an organization that verifies and certifies the programs. So, in case the group has its sign then you can be sure that it suits to all the standards listed below:
- Affiliate-friendly rules, terms, statements, and conditions.
- The T&Cs don’t contain any predatory terms.
- The information and rules don’t differ on the website and in the T&C’s.
- The members receive the payments regularly and on time (mentioned in the agreement).
- All the posts in the forum are replied by the Program in a reasonable amount of time.
- No spam activities.
That’s why Deckmedia is proud to have the sign of approval provided by AGD. It’s a guarantee for all the affiliates that the program is fair, transparent, and affiliate-friendly.